Share |

8.24.2009

Coconut M&M's and Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's


After a couple of weeks, many store visits, and even more odd looks from store employees, I found the two new flavors of M&M's candy. Lucky for me, they were both in the same 7-Eleven store. The scene was rather interesting as I was very excited and took 3 of each kind for purchase. With a huge smile on my face, I said to the man at the register: "This is so great! I finally found these. No other store I have been to had these!" I get a puzzled look. He examines the candy bags: "Oh, that's cool, we have these...." Well, I hope he tasted them at some point because they are yummy.

Coconut M&M's
The Coconut M&M's have a pleasant Coconut butter essence. The chocolate is certainly up to the M&M's standard. The design of the package is fresh and new. These candies give a relaxing feeling with a hint of Hawaiian beach. Good stuff!

Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's
A peanut butter center is deliciously rich but not too heavy. The strawberry flavor gives peanut butter and chocolate just the right balance. I found that the sugar coating of these was thinner and mimicked the softness of the PB&J's experience!

No comments: